The proteins or glutens found in wheat, rye and barley are the main glutens which cause the majority of gluten sensitivities. The gluten in oats is very low where it is undetectable under current testing methods.
These oats have been tested and are classified ‘Gluten Free’ in the USA, UK and Canada.div>
Creamy, milky, smooth and delicious.
– Wheat Free
– Nut Free
– Egg Free
– Dairy Free
– Preservative Free
– Yeast Free
– Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
Have you heard……. Not all Oats are the same!
Here are the facts you need to know:
• Tested in Australia to be uncontaminated with no exposure to the protein found in Wheat, Rye and Barley.
• Oats by nature contain a string of gluten called Avenin which is undetected by all current testing methods.
• Oats cannot be labeled as gluten free in Australia under current strict labeling laws.
• Registered Non GMO, Kosher and Gluten Free in the US, UK and Canada.
• Sourced from USA and labelled as Gluten Free in the USA.